These Terms provide that all disputes between you and Xpress with respect to your use of the Service will be resolved by BINDING ARBITRATION, to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law. YOU AGREE TO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT to assert or defend your rights under this contract, except for matters that may be taken to small claims court, to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law. Your rights will be determined by a NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR and NOT a judge or jury, and your claims cannot be brought as a class action, to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law. Please review Section 22 (“Dispute Resolution and Arbitration”) for the details regarding your agreement to arbitrate any disputes with Xpress.
- The Service Overview. The Service is intended only to learn about and sign-up to use the Startaloo platform. You may not access or use the Service for any other purpose.
- No Medical Advice. Any advice or other materials in the Service are intended for general information purposes only. They are not intended to be relied upon and are not a substitute for professional medical advice based on your individual condition and circumstances. We are not liable or responsible for any consequences of your having read or relied upon materials available on the Service as you assume full responsibility for your decisions and actions. In particular, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we make no representation or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the advice, other materials and information published as part of the Service.
- Payment. We work with our third-party service provider (e.g., Stripe) to allow you to make payments through the Service. You shall pay any and all fees associated with orders of Xpress’s products(“Selected Services”) by you in accordance with this Agreement. Such fees shall be specified when you order the Selected Services. You must pay all fees for Selected Services must prior to receiving such Selected Services. All fees for Selected Services are non-refundable once paid. Available pricing for Selected Services is subject to change from time to time.
- Automatic Renewal and Recurring Payments. You must activate recurring payments to pay for Selected Services. When you activate or update recurring payments, you authorize Xpress to periodically charge, on a going-forward basis and until cancellation of either the recurring payments or termination or expiration of this Agreement, all sums due prior to the start of the next term. You understand and acknowledge that if you update or cancel any existing authorized one-time or recurring payment, such change may take several business days to take effect. Xpress or its payment processor will charge the payment method that you specify at the time of purchase and will continue to charge such payment method for recurring charges. You authorize Xpress to charge all sums to that payment method. If you pay any fees with a payment card, Xpress may seek pre-authorization of the payment card account prior to completing the purchase to verify that the payment card is valid and has the necessary funds or credit available to cover the fees.
- Free Trials. Xpress may offer trial services at the beginning of a paid subscription to the Selected Services. At the end of the free trial period, you will be automatically billed on a recurring basis for the Selected Services on a going-forward basis. The terms of any free trial are specific only to the Selected Services subject to the free trial. Xpress will not bill your payment card until the relevant free trial period is completed and you have not cancelled your subscription during such trial period. You may cancel your subscription at any time during the trial period without charge.
- Cancellation Process. To cancel subscriptions, you must provide notice to Xpress in writing. You must initiate the cancellation process at least 30 days before the next renewal date to avoid automatic renewal.
- Taxes. Unless otherwise provided, Xpress’s fees do not include any taxes and related fees, and are responsible for paying all taxes arising from your purchases hereunder, excluding taxes based on Xpress’s net income, employees, or property. If Xpress has the legal obligation to pay or collect taxes for which you are responsible, the appropriate amount of such taxes shall be invoiced to and paid by you, unless you provide a valid tax exemption certificate authorized by the appropriate taxing authority.
- Limited License. Subject to your ongoing compliance with these Terms, Xpress grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to access and use the Service solely for your personal, non-commercial use for lawful purposes.
- License Restrictions. Except and solely to the extent permitted by applicable law notwithstanding these restrictions, you may not at any time, directly or indirectly, and may not permit any other person to: (i) reproduce, distribute, publicly display, or publicly perform the Service or any part thereof; (ii) reverse engineer, decompile, or make modifications to the Service or any part thereof; or (iii) interfere with or circumvent any feature of the Service or any part thereof, including any security or access control mechanism. If you are prohibited under applicable law from using the Service, you may not use it.
- Reservation of Rights. Xpress reserves all rights not expressly granted to you in these Terms. Except for the limited rights and licenses expressly granted under these Terms, nothing in these Terms grants, by implication, waiver, estoppel, or otherwise, to you or any third party any intellectual property rights or other right, title, or interest in or to the Xpress intellectual property.
- Open Source Software. The Service may include or incorporate third-party software components that are generally available free of charge under licenses granting recipients broad rights to copy, modify, and distribute such components (“Open Source Components”). Although the Service is provided to you subject to these Terms, nothing in these Terms will be deemed to prevent, restrict, or otherwise prevent or restrict you from obtaining such Open Source Components under the applicable third-party licenses or to limit your use of such Open Source Components thereunder.
- Consent to Communications and Monitoring/Recording of Voice Calls and Text Messages Made Through the Service. By providing us with your contact information and using the Service, you agree to receive communications, including via e-mail and phone calls (including text messages and calls made using an autodialer or prerecorded voice message), and push notifications from or on behalf of Xpress at the email address or telephone number you provided even if that number is on a National or State Do Not Call List. These calls and messages may be for informational purposes, such as to provide you with the information or consultation you requested. Standard text messaging and telephone minute charges applied by your cell phone carrier will apply.Xpress may, without further notice or warning and in our discretion, monitor and/or record video and voice calls and text message-based communications for our business purposes, such as quality assurance and training purposes and to protect our rights and the rights of others, and you hereby consent to such monitoring and recording.
- Prohibited Conduct. BY USING THE SERVICE YOU AGREE NOT TO, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, AND MAY NOT PERMIT ANY AUTHORIZED USERS OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO:
- use or access the Service (i) from a jurisdiction where such use or access is not authorized, (ii) for any illegal purpose, or (iii) in violation of any local, state, national, or international law;
- conduct activities that may be harmful to others or that could damage Xpress’s reputation;
- violate, or encourage others to violate, any right of a third party, including by infringing or misappropriating any third party intellectual property right, or violating any third party privacy right;
- post, upload, or distribute marketing or advertising links or content, or any content that is unlawful, defamatory, libelous, inaccurate, or that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, profane, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, hateful, or otherwise inappropriate;
- use scrapers, robots, or other data gathering devices not provided by Xpress on or through the Service;
- interfere with security-related features of the Service, including by: (i) disabling or circumventing features that prevent or limit use or copying of any content; or (ii) reverse engineering, decompiling, or otherwise attempting to discover the source code of any portion of the Service, including the app(s), except to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this restriction;
- interfere with the operation of the Service or any user’s enjoyment of the Service, including by: (i) uploading or otherwise disseminating any virus, adware, spyware, worm, or other malicious code; (ii) making any unsolicited offer or advertisement to another user of the Service; (iii) attempting to collect personal information or other information about another user or third party without their consent; or (iv) interfering with or disrupting any network, equipment, or server connected to or used to provide the Service, or violating any regulation, policy, or procedure of any such network, equipment, or server;
- perform any fraudulent activity including impersonating any person or entity, claiming a false affiliation or accreditation, accessing any other Service account without permission, or falsifying your account registration information;
- modify, translate, or create derivative works, adaptations or compilations of, or based on, the Service or part thereof, or use, copy or reproduce the Service or any part thereof other than as expressly permitted in these Terms;
- assign, sublicense, lease, sell, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer the access granted under these Terms or any Materials (as defined in Section 13) or any right or ability to view, access, or use any Material; or
- attempt to do any of the acts described in this Section 8, or assist or permit any person in engaging in any of the acts described in this Section 8.
- Third-Party Services and Linked Websites. Websites and services provided by third parties are not under our control, and we are not responsible for any third party services. The Service may also contain links to third-party websites. Linked websites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for them or their content.
- Termination of Use;Discontinuation and Modification of the Service.You may terminate your account at any time by contacting customer service at email@example.com. If you violate any provision of these Terms, your permission from us to use the Service will terminate automatically. In addition, Xpress may in its sole discretion terminate your user account on the Service or suspend or terminate your access to the Service at any time if you violate any provision of these Terms, if we no longer provide any part of the Service, or for any reason or no reason, with or without notice. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Service at any time (including by limiting or discontinuing certain features of the Service), temporarily or permanently, without notice to you. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, we will have no liability whatsoever on account of any change to the Service or any suspension or termination of your access to or use of the Service. Upon the termination of your account, any aspect of the Service, or this agreement for any reason, Xpress may at its option delete any data you submitted through the Service.
- Additional Terms. Your use of the Service is subject to all additional terms, policies, rules, or guidelines applicable to the Service or certain features of the Service that we may post on or link to from the Service (the “Additional Terms”), such as end-user license agreements for any downloadable software applications, our informed consent forms, if applicable, or rules that are applicable to a particular feature or content on the Service, subject to Section 12. All Additional Terms are incorporated by this reference into, and made a part of, these Terms.
- Modification of these Terms. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change these Terms on a going-forward basis at any time. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. If a change to these Terms materially modifies your rights or obligations, we will notify you of the modified Terms by email to the address you provided in your user profile and/or in a notification in the Service or on our website. Material modifications will be effective upon your acceptance of such modified Terms or upon your continued use of the Service after we send or post our notification of the changes, whichever is earlier. Immaterial modifications are effective upon publication. Disputes arising under these Terms will be resolved in accordance with the version of these Terms that was in effect at the time the dispute arose.
- Ownership; Proprietary Rights. The Service is owned and operated by Xpress. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, data, computer code (including source code or object code), products, software, services, and all other elements of the Service (“Materials”) provided by Xpress are protected by intellectual property and other laws. All Materials included in the Service are the property of Xpress or our third-party licensors. Except as expressly authorized by Xpress, you may not make use of the Materials. Xpress reserves all rights to the Materials not granted expressly in these Terms.
- Subcontractors. You hereby consent to Xpress’s engagement of third parties (including Xpress’s affiliates) to perform, provide, or support the performance or provision of, all or any portion of the Service or the Xpress website.
- Feedback. If you choose to provide input or suggestions regarding your experience with the Services (“Feedback”), then you hereby grant Xpress an unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free right to exploit such Feedback in any manner and for any purpose, including to improve the Service and create other products and services.
- Indemnity. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, you are responsible for your use of the Service, and you will defend and indemnify Xpress and its officers, directors, employees, consultants, affiliates, subsidiaries and agents (together, the “Xpress Entities”) from and against every claim, liability, damage, loss, and expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with: (a) your access to, use of, or alleged use of, the Service; (b) your violation of any portion of these Terms, any representation, warranty, or agreement referenced in these Terms, or any applicable law or regulation; (c) your violation of any third-party right, including any intellectual property right or publicity, confidentiality, other property, or privacy right; (d) any dispute or issue between you and any third party; and (e) fraud, intentional misconduct, criminal acts, gross negligence, or negligence committed by you. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, we reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you (without limiting your indemnification obligations with respect to that matter), and in that case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of that claim.
- Disclaimers; No Warranties
THE SERVICE AND ALL MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE XPRESS ENTITIES DISCLAIM, AND YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE, ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, RELATING TO THE SERVICE AND ALL MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING: (A) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT; (B) ANY WARRANTY ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE; AND (C) ANY WARRANTY AS TO WHETHER THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH OR TRANSMITTED BY THE SERVICE IS TRUE, COMPLETE OR ACCURATE. THE XPRESS ENTITIES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE OR ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICE, OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT OFFERED THROUGH THE SERVICE, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, AND DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY OF THOSE ISSUES WILL BE CORRECTED.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE XPRESS OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY REGARDING ANY OF THE XPRESS ENTITIES OR THE SERVICE THAT IS NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS. YOU ASSUME ALL RISK FOR ANY HARM OR DAMAGE THAT MAY RESULT TO YOU FROM YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE SERVICE, YOUR DEALING WITH ANY OTHER SERVICE USER, AND ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU USE THE SERVICE, AND USE, ACCESS, DOWNLOAD, OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN MATERIALS OR CONTENT THROUGH THE SERVICE AND ANY ASSOCIATED SITES OR SERVICES, AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY (INCLUDING YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE), OR THE LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF THAT MATERIAL OR CONTENT.
THE ABOVE PARAGRAPHS APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY PROHIBIT A DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, IN PARTICULAR A DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES PROVIDED OR IMPLIED BY LAW, AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
- Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE XPRESS ENTITIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR INCREASED COSTS, DIMINUTION IN VALUE OR LOST BUSINESS, PRODUCTION, REVENUES, OR PROFITS, GOODWILL, REPUTATION, OR ANY OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SERVICE OR ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STATUTE, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT ANY XPRESS ENTITY HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE.THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE XPRESS ENTITIES TO YOU FOR ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF OR ANY INABILITY TO USE ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICE, PRODUCTS SOLD THROUGH THE SERVICE, OR OTHERWISE UNDER THESE TERMS, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, IS LIMITED TO $100, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. FURTHERMORE, NOTHING IN THESE TERMS LIMITS OR EXCLUDES ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE LIMITED OR EXCLUDED BY LAW.
EACH PROVISION OF THESE TERMS THAT PROVIDES FOR A LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, OR EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES IS INTENDED TO AND DOES ALLOCATE THE RISKS BETWEEN THE PARTIES UNDER THESE TERMS. THIS ALLOCATION IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES. EACH OF THESE PROVISIONS IS SEVERABLE AND INDEPENDENT OF ALL OTHER PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION 18 WILL APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- Force Majeure. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, Xpress will be excused from performance under these Terms for any period that it is prevented from or delayed in performing any obligations pursuant to these Terms, in whole or in part, as a result of a Force Majeure Event. For purposes of this section, “Force Majeure Event” means an event or series of events caused by or resulting from any of the following: (a) weather conditions or other elements of nature or acts of God; (b) acts of war, acts of terrorism, insurrection, riots, civil disorders or rebellion; (c) quarantines or embargoes, (d) labor strikes; (e) telecommunications, network, computer, server or Internet disruption or downtime; (f) unauthorized access to Xpress’s information technology systems by third parties; or (g) other causes beyond the reasonable control of Xpress.
- Governing Law and Venue.
These Terms and your use of the Service are governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to conflict of laws principles. If a lawsuit or court proceeding is permitted under these Terms, then you and Xpress agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state courts and federal courts located within Dutchess County, New York, for the purpose of litigating any dispute, and you hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction and venue thereof. We operate the Service from our offices in the United States, and we make no representation that Materials included in the Service are appropriate or available for use in other locations.
- Dispute Resolution and Arbitration
- In the interest of resolving disputes between you and Xpress in the most expedient and cost effective manner, you and Xpress agree that every dispute arising in connection with these Terms will be resolved by binding arbitration, to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law. Arbitration is less formal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, may allow for more limited discovery than in court, and can be subject to very limited review by courts. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award. This agreement to arbitrate disputes includes all claims arising out of or relating to any aspect of these Terms, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, and regardless of whether a claim arises during or after the termination of these Terms. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THESE TERMS, YOU AND Xpress ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- Despite the provisions of Section 22(a), nothing in these Terms will be deemed to waive, preclude, or otherwise limit the right of either party to: (i) bring an individual action in small claims court; (ii) pursue an enforcement action through the applicable federal, state, or local agency if that action is available; (iii) seek injunctive relief in a court of law; or (iv) to file suit in a court of law to address an intellectual property infringement claim.
- To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, any arbitration between you and Xpress will be settled under the Federal Arbitration Act, and governed by the Commercial Dispute Resolution Procedures and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (collectively, “AAA Rules”) of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), as modified by these Terms, and will be administered by the AAA. The AAA Rules and filing forms are available online at www.adr.org, by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879, or by contacting Xpress.
- Notice; Process. A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send a written notice of the dispute to the other party by certified U.S. Mail or by Federal Express (signature required) or, only if such other party has not provided a current physical address, then by electronic mail (“Notice”). Xpress’s address for Notice is: Xpress Automated Solutions, LLC, Attention: Legal Department, 7 Moran Avenue, Wappingers Falls, NY 12590. The Notice must: (i) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (ii) set forth the specific relief sought (“Demand”). The parties will make good faith efforts to resolve the claim directly, but if the parties do not reach an agreement to do so within 30 days after the Notice is received, you or Xpress may commence an arbitration proceeding. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by you or Xpress must not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator makes a final decision and award, if any.
- If you commence arbitration in accordance with these Terms, Xpress will reimburse you for your payment of the filing fee, unless your claim is for more than $10,000, in which case the payment of any fees will be decided by the AAA Rules. Any arbitration hearing will take place at a location to be agreed upon in Dutchess County, New York, but if the claim is for $10,000 or less, you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted: (i) solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator; (ii) through a non-appearance based telephone hearing; or (iii) by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules in the county (or parish) of your billing address. If the arbitrator finds that either the substance of your claim or the relief sought in the Demand is frivolous or brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)), then the payment of all fees will be governed by the AAA Rules. In that case, you agree to reimburse Xpress for all monies previously disbursed by it that are otherwise your obligation to pay under the AAA Rules. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator must issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which the decision and award, if any, are based. The arbitrator may make rulings and resolve disputes as to the payment and reimbursement of fees or expenses at any time during the proceeding and upon request from either party made within 14 days of the arbitrator’s ruling on the merits.
- No Class Actions. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AND Xpress AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Xpress agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
- Modifications to this Arbitration Provision. If Xpress makes any future change to this arbitration provision, other than a change to Xpress’s address for Notice, you may reject the change by sending us written notice within 30 days of the change to Xpress’s address for Notice, in which case your account with Xpress will be immediately terminated and this arbitration provision, as in effect immediately prior to the changes you rejected will survive.
- Opt-Out Procedure. You can choose to reject this Arbitration Agreement by mailing us a written opt-out notice (“Opt-Out Notice”) in accordance with the terms of this Section. For new users, the Opt-Out Notice must be postmarked no later than 30 days after the date you use the Service for the first time. You must mail the Opt-Out Notice to Xpress Automated Solutions, LLC, 7 Moran Avenue, Wappingers Falls, NY 12590. The Opt-Out Notice must state that you do not agree to the arbitration agreement and must include your name, address, phone number, and the email address(es) used to log in to the (s) to which the opt-out applies. You must sign the Opt-Out Notice for it to be effective. This procedure is the only way you can opt out of the arbitration agreement. If you opt out of the arbitration agreement, Xpresswill likewise not be bound by these arbitration provisions. All other terms of these Terms will continue to apply. Opting out of the arbitration agreement has no effect on any previous, other, or future arbitration agreements that you may have with us. Xpressusers who accepted a previous version of these Terms that included an arbitration agreement, and who did not timely opt out of that arbitration agreement, remain bound by the last arbitration agreement that they accepted. Upon receipt of a valid Opt-Out Notice, Xpresswill provide the opting out user with a copy of the arbitration agreement from the last version of the Terms that the user accepted, if any exists.
- If Section 22(f) is found to be unenforceable or if the entirety of this Section 22 is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this Section 22 (except this Section 22(i)) will be null and void and, in that case, the parties agree that the exclusive jurisdiction and venue described in Section 20 will govern any action arising out of or related to these Terms.
- Claims. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, no action arising out of, in connection with, or relating to these Terms shall be brought by you more than one (1) year after the accrual of the cause of action. This period shall not be extended for any reason, except by the written consent of both parties. All statutes or provisions of law which would toll or otherwise affect the running of the period of limitation are hereby waived, and no such statute or provision of law shall operate to extend the period limited in this paragraph, to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law.
- Export. You may not use the Service if you are the subject of U.S. sanctions or of sanctions consistent with U.S. law imposed by the governments of the country where you are using the Services. You must comply with all U.S. or other export and re-export restrictions that may apply to goods, software, technology, and services.
Contact Information.The Service is offered by Xpress Automated Solutions, LLC. You may contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or writing to us at 7 Moran Avenue, Wappingers Falls, NY 12590.